§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 Subsection 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the Jiwnit. Seeding Humanity e.V. Keltenstraße 53 52074 Aachen, represented by Elke Carpus and Eva Schmidt, firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address and your name) will be stored by us to answer your questions. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Subsection 1 sentence 1 lit.a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to the processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Subsection 1 sentence 1 GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the requirement (concrete page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can’t run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes, such as decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
f) The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. Eg “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
(4) Donation form
When using our donation form, we store your name, your e-mail address, your address. We need this for tax reasons, but also for the purpose of establishing contact with the donation. The data processing for the purpose of the donation with us takes place according to Art. 6 Subsection. 1 Sentence. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
§ 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
(4) If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
§ 5 Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
You your according to Art. 6 Subsection 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR have given express consent to this
the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Subsection 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Subsection 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well
this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Subsection 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
§ 6 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. This has been carefully selected and commissioned by us, is bound by our instructions and is regularly inspected.
(2) This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform representation of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Subsection 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
(3) Use of social media plug-ins
(3a) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: YouTube. We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be identified by the marking on the box above its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box via the security settings of your browser.
(3b) We have no control over the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the retention periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3c) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise it. Through the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Subsection 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3d) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and z. For example, if you link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(3e) For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(4) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
(4a) YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA; https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de. YouTube has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
§ 7 Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against the unauthorized access of third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
§ 8 Third party
Despite careful review, we can not assume any liability for the content of external links. The content of the linked site is the sole responsibility of the respective operator.